NJ Personal Injury Lawyer
Getting Money for a Catastrophic Personal Injury
After you suffer a catastrophic personal injury, you and your family’s lives are seriously affected. Accidents injuries can disrupt an entire family. Besides the financial strain caused by medical bills and lost wages, your family faces the emotional strain of dealing with someone they love being injured.
At Barrett & Pavluk, LLC, we focus on putting the lives of families back together following a car crash, fall, workplace injury, or any type of serious accident. Our team of experienced lawyers counsel people about not only the legal aspects of their injuries but also the emotional, economic, and physical consequences.
You need an attorney who will be there for you during every step of the legal process. Because our attorneys and support staff prepare every case as if it is going to trial, we are in the best position to secure the most favorable outcome in your case.
Damages for a Personal Injury
If someone else’s negligence has caused you injuries, New Jersey Law allows you to hold them accountable. People or institutions may be responsible to compensate you for:
- Pain and suffering
- Reimbursement for lost wages
- Loss of future services
- Damages entitled to family members
- Medical bills not covered by insurance companies
For personal injury matters, our firm works on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing until we resolve your case. If you suffered a personal injury, we will discuss with you the your rights and what you can reasonably expect.
- Car Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Accidents caused by uninsured & underinsured motorists
- On-the-job Accidents and Work-related Injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Workers’ compensation
- Construction Site Accidents
- Accidents Caused by Dangerous Conditions / Premises Liability
- Slips, Falls and Other Premises Liability
- Medical Mistakes and Negligence
- Medical malpractice
- Emergency room mistakes
- Birth injuries
- Delivery room failures
- Animal Bites
- Wrongful Death
- Dangerous or Defective Products